June 10, 2014

Blogging Break

Well, hey there, dear friend!   After a close to a decade of blogging, I've decided that I'm ready to move on to other adventures. I'm leaving this blog here in case I change my mind - which I am prone to do - but I'm going to focus my energies in other directions for a time.

Thanks for sharing so many lesson plans and adventures with me over the years!  I've loved getting to know so many of you, and even meeting blog friends in person when you travel through.  It's been a good time and I am so honored to have met and/or corresponded with so many innovative and energetic parents who are forging amazing paths around the world.  

I'm still posting our activities and adventures on Instagram.  It's all of the pretty without all of the time commitment, so I'm pretty happy with that venue for sharing.  I look forward to seeing you there, at http://instagram.com/mommaskyla   

Bye for now!
~Skyla


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I'm going to check your new site Finally at Home {with Momma Skyla}. Please, keep posting interesting articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your blogs!! ~K

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by